Monday, July 29, 2013

USA

This Post is about my vacation to the USA. I am from Germany so it's a pretty big trip!

I have been there 4 times now, the last time in autumn 2012. You are maybe wondering if I have a special reason to go there and yes, my uncle lives there .

We flew from Hamburg (Germany) to London Heathrow and from London to San Francisco (CA) because there is no direct flight from Hamburg to SFO. We flew with British Airways, I totally can recommend them!

When we arrived in San Francisco my uncle picked me up and we drove around 2 hours to their house!

The first few days we went shopping and to San Francisco, in San Francisco we visited Alcatraz. 

Then we started a tour for around 8 days. We crossed the 3 States California, Nevada & Arizona. 

Our first stop was at the Yosemite National Park, there were stunning waterfalls and great nature. 
Then we went to Arizona were we visited the Grand Canyon Nation Park, it was really overwhelming. 
After some more stops here and there we went to Las Vegas, which is probably my favorite place ever. It was so colorful and everything is so big and loud, but in a positive way. 
I loved the Bellagio water fountains and the hotel we stayed in, Circus Circus.

On our way back to my uncles house we stopped in badwater (death valley) which is the hottest place in the world and we visited Hearts Castle. 
We also drove on the Route 66 and saw the Hoover Dam.
I loved it there it was so much fun and I can't wait to come back in April 2014. 

Thank you to my dear friend Maud for bringing me to the idea of writing a post about my vacation & thank YOU for reading this.
British Airways, London Heathrow Airport


Our Hotel in Lake Tahoe

The Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

Alcatraz

Bellagio, Las Vegas

Las Vegas

New York New York in Las Vegas

Route 66 in Williams

Do you see the crazy person who is sitting there? Grand Canyon

Hearst Castle

Hoover Dam
 I took all the pictures myself and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment