Saturday, September 7, 2013

Questions Tag♥

Hello you guys, I found a really nice tag on Ema's Blog . Ema is a german Youtuber her videos are perfection you can check her out on youtube here



1. If you like Starbucks, what's your all time favorite? 
When it comes to Starbucks my all time favorite is Pumpkin Spice Latte.
2. Your summer must have?
My summer must have would probably be pastel nail polishes!
3. Your Favorite place to have a vacation ?
I like to go to California since I have familiy there I have been there 4 times & I am going there again in April 2014.
4. How many languages do you speak ?
I can speak german, english and danish! - Jeg kommer fra tyskland :)
5. Are you more like your mum or like your dad ?
I look more like my mum but my character is more like my dads.
6. Pool or Sea ?
I really like to go to the beach and all that but I am SO afraid of fishes and all the animals in the sea.. so I would probably choose the Pool.
7. Do you use programs to retouch imperfections? 
Not really, I basically use filters on Instagram. 
8. Do you do sports ?
I do! I go jogging 3 times a week with my friend and I go to school by bike every day!
9. Tea or Coffee?
Defiantly Tea.
10. For how long do you know your best friend?
I first met my best friend before play school and then we met again in elementary school!
11. Best phone in your opinion ?
I have the Samsung Galaxy s2 and I really hate it.. I think the best phone is the iPhone 5.. 
I would really like to have an iPhone but since I have got a Macbook Pro I am fine :)


Thank you guys for reading this I love you to pieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment