Sunday, September 8, 2013

Yours Truly.

Hello you guys!

As you might know or not know I am an Arianator. This is my Arianator Twitter account , I created it in November 2011. 


I remember when Ariana reached 1 Million followers, and now she is almost at 10 Million!! Okay, I should probably stop fangirling.

So. Arianas album came out at the 30th of August in Germany, the Netherlands and some other countries and world wide at the 3rd of September. 
In the USA it reached the top 1 of the iTunes Charts after 19 minutes! It sill is 1st at the moment.
It reached the first place in over 30 other countries. 


The Coverart

You can get it on Arianas Website or on iTunes. 


The playlist.







It's really hard for me to choose a favorite because all of the songs are different and perfect.
But I think if I had to choose I would choose Piano, Honeymoon Avenue & Better Left Unsaid.

Arianas music is different than the music you might know, its more like Mariah Carey throwback 90s & R&B, I like it a lot.


Thank you so much for reading this, love you tons.



1 comment: