Friday, September 6, 2013

USA 2014

My daddy finally booked the flights to the USA for the 13th of April! 
I am so excited, I can't wait!
We are probably gonna go to Los Angeles, Hollywood including the Walk of fame, the Disneyland ( I have actually been there when I was 11) & Seaworld. I am sooo happy and excited! 
If you didn't knew, I am from Germany so its a pretty big trip - a 2 hours flight to Amsterdam and another 12 hours to San Francisco! We will fly with KLM btw. I flew with them one time it was really comfortable and they had german movies! :)
I already wrote down a list with stuff I really want to get and stores I want to visit :)

I wanna get snocaps, since we don't have them in germany 
CINNAMON TREATSSS!!! I am going crazy for these!
Nerds & Warheads.

AAAANDDDD Baby Lips! 
And I want to vist urban outfitters, Victorias Secret & Brandy Melville.
And I also want to buy Vans and Nike Shoes!! 
I know its a lot and a lot more than I just told you but since we dont even have all this stuff in german stores or its suuuuper expenisve I need to get them in the USA! 

Thank you so much for reading this I love you. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment